Sms Alerts are a great option for those who are not constantly online, but would still like to be informed all the time. It may be applied to all forms: an order form, a feedback form, a contact form, etc.
When a form filler submits an entry in your web form a new data entry alert email is automatically sent to you by default.
If you wishe to be notified about these new data entry submissions via cell phone you can purchase a bulk of SMS’s and redirect them to your SMS cell phone number.
* Please note that the SMS feature requires the purchase of an SMS bulk and it only applies to all the active forms using this feature in the account.
Following are steps to use the SMS Alerts option:
1) Purchase a bulk of SMS’s in the Payment center.
2) Enter your form in the form creator.
3) Go to the “form settings”.
4) Type your cellphone number in the SMS Number field.
* Take note – You must enter the complete number (the same as when people dial your number from overseas). It should include the country code + cellphone number with no spaces between them.
if your cell phone number is 054-5874165 and you live in israel (country code=972) than you should enter your number as follows: 972545874165.
5) Press on “apply”.
6) Save the form.
Services | Term of use | Abuse | Partners | Link To Us | Blog | Advertise Copyright © 2005-2010 FormLogix.com All rights reserved