Have you ever heard the term “Salesforce form builder“? Well, it refers to form builders that enable the creation of online forms and the integration with Salesforce.
Why is this important? Salesforce is a leading online CRM platform that works wonders with online forms. Once you create an online form and integrate it with Salesforce you can collect data with it, and have it automatically sent to the relevant Salesforce object.
Salesforce works with objects aoffers many of them:
* Accounts: companies or individuals that are involved in a business relationship. These can be partners, customers or competitors.
* Contacts: individuals within the accounts.
* Opportunity: an event or activity for revenue generation.
* Case: a problem which a customer may have raised.
* Solution: the description of issues and their resolution.
* Forecast: the estimated quarterly revenue of the organization.
* Document: documents that are stored in folders for use in the organization.
* Folders: holds the documents and determines the access to all the documents within it.
Read all about Salesforce integration with online forms